R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin
Old 02-07-2012, 07:15 AM
rcmark17
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by olds45512
My family owns 3 businesses and I've spent alot of time dealing with customers and know how to be professional and treat them with respect because without customers there's no business. The race track is a business whether its making money or not and whether or not its official you represent the business and should do a better job refraining from treating your customers with disrespect. Everytime anybody says anything about someone not following the rules it gets met with criticism and people being called whiners or whatever, that's b.s there's a set of rules and if I have to follow them then everybody should. Alot of people were talking about the guy running foams including me but I didn't say anything because I figured nothing would be done about it anyway. As far as checking cars go im all for it, your not going to hurt my feelings because you wont find anything. I would even volunteer to go around and check everybody cars out to make sure they were legal for the class there in because if you let 1 person get away with it then everybody else starts doing it and pretty soon its a free for all. There's a reason for rules and that's to make it fair and even for all the competitors, I couldn't go to a 1:1 car race and run anything that gave me an unfair advantage, I would be told to go home and come back when im legal. I know some people think there just toys and we shouldnt take it serious but the truth is that rc is poor mans racing, if I could afford to race 1:1 cars I would. I wont be at the track friday and not because im afraid of being called to the principals office but because I have to go lumber shopping to build my shed on Saturday. See you guys in 2 weeks.
+1

Wow all this over just trying to correct something just to give Matt his dues.Then all this foam tires come up. People were upset that a racer ran foams for 2 months when he had rubber tires sitting right there and nothing was done. I was not in that class but fair is fair