R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Has Proline V2 foams changed?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 03:17 PM
punkracer24
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nv529
I haven't used proline V2 foams in almost year so I decided to mount up a set last week to try out. After about 10-15 minutes of run time I've notice the foam got extremely soft but not "dead". I thought myself maybe the foam broke down so I went ahead cut open the tires to investigate. The foam is still in prefect original shape as if they just came out of package but now it has a "memory foam" like squishy feel to it. Did I get a pack of bad foams or is the new "hot ticket" from proline? I've never had a set foam feel like this before!
Originally Posted by RacerScott
I used the pro-line foam that came with MC suburbs recently and they looked good after mounting with a nice profile. Round but not to round. After a short amount of runtime the tires really started to get a flat profile. I have a race day on them plus two practice days and they are really flat right now and feel soft and dead as you put it.
try the folks in CS over at proline. Im sure if there is an issue Jessica or one of the guys will get you fixed up.

Leon