R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TC6.1 vs Xray T3 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 09:30 AM
bjizzle
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sidewaze
Sorry and not to offend but this is the most inaccurate statements made. First they might be a little bit more but you only need one front and one rear arm. The composite material is quite strong. I stock one of each arm and C hub. They've been sitting in my box the last year and I'm by no means a great racer at best average. These cars are almost bullettproof I've made stupid hard hits and broke nothing and if I have it was most extreme stupidity. I've watched a guy drive a Tamiya 417 and constantly break the c hubs with a hit with no more force than I have and I'm talking 4-1 ratio. So what if they cost half the price if you're buying four times more. I say if you're breaking that many Xray parts to make you change a proven MFG than I'd look at your driving and setup before the car. Seriously anyone reading this parts cost are probably less than anyone else, plus almost always useable on next Gen so lower cost in the end again. I'm not sponsored by them I just love the car with my own money plus they hold they're resale value.
no you did not offend but the only thing i ever broke was a shock membrain and that was just wear i dont crash hard much mabe once or twice a race day