R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What's new @ Speed Tech R/C
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 09:27 AM
Hebiki
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by rtypec
Hi Stevetech. I received the package yesterday and just in time. Thanks again for the el-rapido service.

I tested Chris Lim's Bugatti (others called it the buka#@...)body last weekend with mixed results. Perhaps it may have been the mishappened front end , from one too many impacts, or the cut down wing that made the car feel "pushy-loose". The body does help do some curb riding around the sweeper/carousel and looks like a pan car going through the Esses. Hopefully I'll have mine ready for this weekend for some pre-race testing...if not, Stratus2 or Mazda6.

I've got a quick question. Can you please bring a roll of blue tape with you to the KO Grand Prix. My roll is getting dangerously small and I would like to re-up on the blue bling. I'll pack extra Rockstars for you as compensation for shipping and handling
believe it or not rod.. thats the actual size of the wing.. pretty small huh? i think the side pieces might have affected handling. (the one that attach the wing to the body)... the tape on the front fender doesnt help either. go ahead and chuck that body when your done with it, i'll have a new one painted up.