R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent S411
Thread: Serpent S411
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 09:23 AM
zaraz
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Big Midget
Hey guys I been doing some reading about this car. Is it correct to say there is a version 1 and a version 2.

If so what are the difference's? and if I buy a new one say from Amain will it be the latest version? any idea's?

Thanks in advance, I'm thinking about sell my brand new Xray T3 2012
to buy this car. Any opinions on that. I've never driven the 2012. Its been a shelf queen since I built it.
Hi, I bought an s411 le (quranteed to be v2, lol, and comes with tools and orange anodized parts ) and the xray 2012, I built this one first and ran it, on a track with 95 percent xray, and now I am selling the xray, this car is really good, also helps I race at the same track as martin crisp so his input is priceless everything he told me to do, made the car easier and faster to drive, so my decision was made to keep this car, last i checked most of the hobby stores have the v2 kit now, but to make sure just ask if it as the v2 motor mount (two piece) and the 2.25mm bottom chassis, this way you know you got a v2, but the le is the best deal out there, tools, extra gear diff, carbon battery holders, and the orange anodizing,