R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Paul Lemieux, RC America/MOTIV/Gravity RC
Old 01-26-2012, 06:57 AM
Paul L
Gravity RC

Originally Posted by TEXT
Hi paul...
Your awesome!

GO GRAVITY RC!!! !

-Alex W.

PS.
I would love to go on Doug Hays track at LiveRC..too bad its a couple hours away ! I still don't have a LiveRC account ugh...no $$$ right now, spent it all on books for the semester hahaha!
Thanks Alex. Im not sure what track that is, Doug lives here, maybe its Brandon from Live RC's track ?.

see ya.

[QUOTE=gonzo416;10226497]
Originally Posted by Paul L
Hi, with the servo saver i would use the short case 9551, if you want to use a straight servo horn you will have to use a bigger servo.

What do you mean by a straight servo horn? Do you use a straight servo horn? What servo do you use?
Right now i do use a straight servo horn (no servo saver.) the car drives a little better to me with a straight servo horn, but you will break more. with no servo saver you must use the servo mounts and shue goo the servo in the car, otherwise a slight impact will always move the servo. Currently with no servo saver i am using the 9351, That servo can really take a beating.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Kevin K
what tha....Dummy!

Where is my car....you OWE me one.
Im confused. maybe you should just call me. you have so little words that appear to mean so much.