R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JConcepts Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 08:27 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tnt2671
whats the release date for the 22t punisher? cant wait
Soon...Waiting on decals

Was wondering if any one has used the orange short course barcode? I ordered these from tower thinking they were just a step over supersoft.. thinking they might last a little longer. Tower listed them as soft.. http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXAGCE&P=7 but now I seen blue-softs released.. these gonna be garbage? Lol
They are actually considered soft, but they are a different rubber compound made for blue/black groove warm/hot surfaces. I can see how their description can be a little miss leading though.

Curious if you have plans of releasing a Hi-Flow body for the Eco?

if so, when?
Not at this time.

Anyone have issues with the new J Concepts mono wheels? I bought 2 full sets of barcodes blue and green compound and decided to use these new wheels. I run a kyosho RB5 wc and and when I tried to install these the front wheels rubbed on the hub and would not spin freely and with the rear rims I was only able to see 2 threads of my axle. Not enough to secure the rim to the car. I am certain I purchased the correct rims JCI3348 and JCI3347. They say it will work with RB5 and B4 hex cars. $60 in tires glued to rims I can't use! waste!
We have run these wheels on the RB5 while using the standard track width in the front. If you run the narrow setup in the front, the wheel will rub. We have run the rear wheel with great success, but you need to use a 4mm serrated wheel nut. Many companies make these including JConcepts .

dear jconcepts body design team,
on behalf of rally fans out there,
please make rally car bodies that would fit
4wd short course trucks using short course
wheels and tires. subaru hatchback or sedan
prefered of course... proline's version of a
rally body is a joke.

THANK YOU.
Thank you