R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Capricorn LAB-C01
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Chickentrader
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brettoakland
Dear Lars Capricorn I'm sorry I insulted your product that you worked so hard at developing. You are wrong about being alone on my complaints I have heard and read complaints on these very issues.I did notice that you didn't think my observation of fit and finish was "whining " . Mr capricorn please try not to be so hypercritical about someone else's opinion if I open my wallet and purchase a product then i have purchased the right to point out in MY opinion some things that need a little attention.2 complaints on a overall outstanding kit is not bad.I have one final question where are these meetings you take your manual to so I can warn all my friends to stay away(hey kev) I wouldn't want them labeled as douche bags
I'm feel very insulted and I'm considering a dose of sleeping pills to end it all after your terrible criticism of the manual and packaging. My sincere and genuine apologies, but I simply cannot reveal which tracks we race at. I wouldn't like to be responsible for reduced attendance due to bringing a manual to the track, but I promise to keep it secret if I see one of your friends there. I'll also hide the manual so no-one will notice how pathetic I am bringing it to the race track. Could I please ask you not tell anyone that I bring it to race meetings though? I couldn't bear the embarrassment if it was discovered.

Thanks for your reply, I just love it when someone bites.

Kindest regards,
Douche Bag Lars.