R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 01:13 AM
lesbaldry
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by psr

just for thr record i havent driven a 6 yet but haved raced the tc5 tc3 t3 tcx trf this was before the lipo revelution i can tell you im a ae boy thru and thru but so disapointef at the tc5 i cant see the tc6 being quicker than the t3 but i can only hope yes its cheeper but whats the point buying a car cherper but it being slower on the track
If you want a "its faster debate" try else where,if not read on!

For a start theres a world of difference between the tc5 and the tc6.
Also you dont seem to realise like full size some makes can be dominant in different parts of the world or on different tracks,conditions and surfaces,so if you are a "one track wonder" there may well be a make thats a little faster.

One things for sure,having ran my 6 all last season at national and regional level , Ive seen the strong and weak points of all makes on the various track types, not one proved to be consistantly superior!
This coming season may well prove otherwise....we shall see?

How often do we hear of a driver jumping ship to a so called faster make only to drop it soon after...Its down to what suits the individual,.Never Bad mouth any car!....especialy as you have never driven one!!

Bottom line is ive found the 6 gives me confidence that it will hook up well on any track in any conditions.,this gives consistant results...and thats what its all about....being cheaper to maintain is just an added bonus thanks!

Last edited by lesbaldry; 01-20-2012 at 07:07 AM.