R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:03 PM
autocadsteve197
Tech Fanatic

Location: Queensland, Australia, Earth, Galaxy, Universe, A Childs Sandpit
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

TD, I have to say what a heap of shit build you have here. EVERY single step in the build has something wrong with it. Either a part is missing from the bag or the instructions are wrong. I've had to dive in to my spare screws to proceed to the next step. One step had extra washers.. Where is the Moly grease in the kit that is being asked to use on the thrust bearings?? I only see you supplying Gear grease and silicone grease.. We buy a kit and are forced to buy a tool for the clip in the diff???? WTF??? Who has one of them just lying around? And why does it need to be there anyway.. Why couldn't it just be a washer? There is no need to lock the trust bearings in to the out-drive because once you sandwhich the diff together it's locked in to place. . I'm on bag F now and it's telling me to use parts that are clearly wrong.. (the spacers that go between the C block and the diff housing). Why do we have to buy TD rims for the car? Seems very arrogant to the RC market to force them to buy TD rims and not allowed to use proline etc etc. Absolutely no need for hexes that big on a 1/10th scale car.

I've got and built the DNX408 and that build was perfect.. Which led me to buy and race the dex210.. What happened with this kit TD? You stuffed this one up royally.