R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - M Rossi REDS Racing M7T
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 02:24 PM
motojon
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YLLIB
Hello everyone, I am very excited about 2012 racing season and the opportunity that Alex (owner of REDS Racing Engines) is giving me to use Reds Engine program for 2012.
This is a NEW company and motors built and tuned by Mario Rossi and Family. Alex is going out on a limb with me as a driver that has not won a National Race. Alex and I truly believe that I can help in many other areas to help REDS Racing Engines in REDS Racing program with business, developments and customer service when needed. Our goal is to help make REDS Racing Engines a Power Horse and reliable race engine in the racing world for you racers.

This opportunity will help me personally achieve a higher level of racing. With Alex, REDS Racing, ROSSI family engineers and with Diatta the Factory Team driver, we have a very good staff in place started for 2012. Everyone on the staff is very excited for 2012 and for anybody that going to be running the REDS Racing Engines and products. The Team will be there to help anyone at anytime or at the races we will be attending in 2012..

Fort Myers will be my first time seeing and using the race engines, I am truly excited and ready to go racing and have FUN!!!!!

Thank You

Billy Bowerman
Contact Email: [email protected]
Alright Billy congrats man cant wait for your opinion