R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Track Corners: Show us how to do it
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 10:38 AM
artwork
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Magnet Top
as promised... here are some video clips of a variety of skill levels thrown together from Wednesdays first race night with the Losi Dots. ( I didn't shoot much but plan to do more this Saturday ). I quickly edited the video down to mostly show cars going over dots. Basically you had to be very aggressive to get your car to roll over and/or on the verge of traction roll already to get your car to flip. Going over the dots was NOT the fast way around the track in almost every instance. Turn marshaling was a breeze ! In fact, I shot most of the video while turn marshalling ! That'll be fairly evident ! LOL !

btw, Many people noticed how peaceful it was not hearing cars slam about during practice. We do have some more dots on order so we'll be adding some but it actually may not be needed.

Almost everyone seemed to love these small dots and the way they are placed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Lw_...1&feature=plcp

Cheers,

Jake
Jake-

Thanks this is a great video. I really appreciate you spending the time building it. We are still working with out locals to see if they would entertain the idea, but at this point most seem reluctant. I hope this video may chnage some minds

Art