R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Speedzone Batteries & Motors
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Gavin Creado
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigz84
Dave can make any car fast. I've seen him take every car that he's had and place it 1st. Really fun to watch him. But ever since I have been practicing a lot lately, I am luckily making the As, which means i'm racing against him more. Having a little more power like these batts, could help me a tad more. Knowing he's running these batts is good to know, and i will be definitely picking his brain this weekend in Indy. Thank you for your input, it is really appreciated. Yes the price is very attractive, and that could be the final decision point. I've owned about every batt out in the market, and the TP/Fantoms had/have been my best, meaning no puffing, good voltage. It's that alone i've been hesitant to switch, which is why i've been asking the questions. Again, thanks for the input.

almost forgot, how much longer is the sale for on the website. and are there plenty in stock?

I think the guys have given you a great summary. The TP/Fantom brand is good and they are both good companies. But I am naturally biased and would love to win you over as a customer. Give us a try...I know you will be happy. And too add, our packs come with a full warranty.