R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 01-10-2012, 07:04 PM
ChrisAttebery
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Alvin,

My truck jsut seems like it lacks traction in the rear. Unless I am smooth on throttle the back end kicks out or it just smokes the tires. I've watched the others in my class an they seem to be able to throw their trucks around without losing control. I'm ran Panther Raptor SS tires this weekend on both of my trucks. My 2wd was the most hooked up it has ever been since I bought it. The 4wd was traction rolling earlier in the day. I lowered it to 25mm and it was powersliding around corners and seemed really loose.

I swapped the SC4X 4.5 with a HT rotor for a Pro4 4000k this week. It seems smoother so I'm hoping that will cure most of the problem. I'd still like to smooth out the handling though. I'm thinking moving the weight back will give the truck more rear traction and maybe make it a little more stable overall.

I looked at your setup sheet and I am really close to your setup. I'm using 3 degrees antisquat, outside-outside all shocks, heavy sway bar front and soft rear.

Thanks,

Chris