R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Help me pick out my dream charger and power supply setup!!
Old 01-10-2012, 04:51 AM
REVOJohn
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by frankiebonez
I saw that after I posted.... I went and checked the PL6s output. Tbe 24v PSUs I have been looking at are the ticket to get the output that I'm day dreaming about hehe.

Thanks for all your help. I think this power supply from maxamps is the way I'm going to ride:

http://www.maxamps.com/Power-Supply-24V.htm

REVOJohn, when will the PL6 be available again? Is the estimated date of January 13th looking to be accurate? I'm trying to search online to find a setup in stock somewhere!

EDIT: another question I was just thinking... How do I connect it to these power supplys? do I need to purchase the black/red terminal connectors? I didnt see anything else that would make it easy to connect the PL6 to a power supply.
Thanks Frankie. Yes there are a few pallets of PLabs on way to states but due to NY and more stringenst customs proceedures it was delayed by a week. jan 13 - 16th is about right for USA warehouse. We have then in the Singapore warehouse already.

Depending pn the PS. Axamps you should need the PCA60 plier clips would make it easy for you, else you can always make your own EC5 leads to plug into any charger you have