R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Orion 1s 90C Lipo New!
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Johnn27
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)
Smile rebuttal

Originally Posted by Johnn27
The battery was never used and not cracked when I sent to him. I think he cracked it to make a claim with paypal because he thinks it is used. As for the foam I do admit to mounting the battery in my car when I got it but never used the car again and never ran the battery. I offered him a full refund. All he had to do was ship the battery back to me but he decided to keep it. I pride myself on being an honest and reputable individual who treats people the way I would want to be treated and I cannot say the same for this person regardless of his rating. I have a 100% rating with 16 transactions on rctech and 618 on ebay under the name Oneyngjedi with a 100% rating. Also I do not think it is right for this guy to come on here and try to make me look bad after I feel he tried to scam me!!!!
Additionally, All I can say is I bought the battery new did not use it and sold it to this guy on here that was my only mistake lol!
It seems to me he wants to keep the battery and get his money back and the world doesn't work that way sorry!

Last edited by Johnn27; 01-09-2012 at 11:02 PM.