R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tires.......#1 most expensive item for racing
Old 01-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Sideshow Bob
Tech Master

asian tyre companies, answer? Lious tyres...we get them here and they work great! WAY better than vppros....11$ a pair converted here for me...so might be even cheaper for you guys in the US. check them out if you dont know them

http://www.louiserc.com/products.php

at HALF ( yes ± 25$ for 4 buggy) the price for a full set than AKA's....and the Pirate is very close to the Ibeam/City block...works everywhere...well atleast here...AND they LAAAAAAAASSSSSTTTTT which is awesome. only downside about them is they go like hotcakes around here so as soon as a shipment comes in, it is out again, people just buy up crate fulls. almost all the truggy guys over here like to run them too.

the other tyres we like to run here now is the Procircuit sweetshots....but most poeple know them and they are about 2/3 the price of AKA's over here. I dont run AKA or anything close to their cost....and i dont like vppro tyres either...they just dont last long enough..I have found my sweetspot so to speek with the Lious tyres and Procircuits

Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 01-08-2012 at 08:49 PM.