R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI Cup Racer 1M
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 02:00 PM
fritzzz
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Dirtboy330
I just finished my first body shell. I have one more to do. The first one didn't come out as good as I wanted it too. But it is my very first body shell I've ever done. I'm just getting into the rc world. Plus the stickers from the first body kit were messed up. I hope to do better on the second shell.

I set the car up exactly like the instructions said since this is my first build. I've got a 16t brushless motor from Carson Model-Sport in it with 30/65 gears. All the electronics are from Carson Model-Sport. Not sure of the history on that company but it looks like it's only available in Germany. I'll play around with the chassis more when I learn more about it. I have no problem setting up the suspension for a 1:1 car, but 1:10 boggles my mind.
Looks pretty good to me - well done!

Would you mind posting a couple of close-up photos of your velcro body mounting method including inside the body?

I've got a couple of kits to build and I'd like to try to do something like what you've done to not have body posts and clips protruding through!