R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Police report for PayPal ??
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 09:52 AM
ntrain42
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gamemaster
Ok this is BS number 1 i send a car with DC# and had it insured to 7 points Texas was tradeing for a x-box system with 10 games to someone, ok he got the car told me it was great he send me a DC# TOO well it was not a real one call the cops thay want down to the guy home talk to him and he told them he sold the car. for money ok the cop call me told me i had to go to Texas to file on it i am out $700.00 i had to fly to texas when the cop talk to him and he told the cop he had no system or money to send me the cop want to the DA too were was the laws for me in texas no were. still out $700.00 i had to fly there cost me more to do that SORRY ON THE WRITEING I SUCK AT IT (: that why i don't post most on here
So your saying you spent time and obviously a decent amount of money to fly into a different state to try and get back a small monetary amount, and did so without knowing the laws or consulting a lawyer(which probably would cost less than a 2 way plane ticket)for 15-30 minutes? Writing isn't the only thing you suck at. Sorry, no disrespect, but it is what it is.