R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 10:42 AM
snoopyrc
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty
Wow, I feel like I just got kicked in the nuts. I figured people would be excited that we managed to move closer to USVTA with the motor choice, not promoting boycotting the race because it isn't exactly what they think is best.
1. I want to thank you for what you have done both in this race and for the compatability of the VTA classes in general. I realize that you are limited by the requirement of brand neutrality that does not confine the USVTA, and I recognize your efforts to make an equivalent rule set within your available parameters.

2. I dont think Battman intended to get people to boycott your race. I just dont see that as being his purpose. I do see it as him saying, "This is what it is. If you dont like it dont go."

3. I have had one summer of trying to promote a track. So I have a fresh taste of working my ass off just to feel neglected and blown off. Its better to just look toward the guys that DO appreciate you and dont worry about the others. The other thing to do to avoid feeling the way you describe is to wear a cup.

Best of luck.