R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22T Thread
Thread: TLR 22T Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 08:31 AM
shuajo
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tibbs
Sounds like a bunch of nonunion scabs on here...
+1 Obviously, yeah I don't why anyone should get insurance or a fair wage for the job they're doing. I hate having weekends. I really want the drunk scab from the bar to build the skyscrapers and bridges of the country. Why pay extra for a skilled (and schooled) union worker when I could pay 3 law breaking non-citizen border crossers to do the job? Or better yet, If we just had a king again so we could all be serfs...c'mon people. I invite anyone who agrees with the ratty bastard to come to work with me for a day. I'm not overpaid, and I work very hard. I've lost several co-workers to on-sight accidents as well as my father. The men and women that build this country, the fireman and police...all deserve a wage representative of the job. Just because some one will do the work for less doesn't mean they deserve less. How about teachers...they are in a union. Do they get overpaid? As far as politics...you vote rep or dem you get the same laws. I vote but the crooks in this corrupt system are merely making you feel like you have a choice, as the cash flow into special interest groups. To me, I feel we should look out for each other the best we can since the government is failing us. The only people overpaid in this country are politicians, bankers, insurance companies. Look out for your brothers and sisters. If we stick together...unite...we can get a fair shake, independently each of us are expendable. Collective bargaining. Big business and the rich hate this. Its "WE THE PEOPLE" not you the individual. I will pay for an american made vehicle. Extra if it means jobs here. You can look in my driveway and see that. TEAM PEOPLE! Josh Drendel Iron Workers Local 46 book# 1251964