R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Stomer Hobbies, Good or bad?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Bob-Stormer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by beemerfan
This thread is a good read, especially regarding the Paypal debate from the merchant's perspective. But honestly, It's hard for me to believe this question was even asked. Then again, there has to be a first time for everything. I think my first time looking at a Stormer Hobbies ad was in RC Car Action Magazine back in the late 80s or early 90s. I wish I had a forum like this to ask questions back then.
And that's the important thing. It's your money after all. A little research is a good thing. Whether you like Tower, or Stormer or Amain or any others, is of little concern. You should do your research and shop where it's a good fit for you. Just like the OP did in this thread. Being informed is a good thing!

We've been in the industry short of 30 years, spent millions in advertising and have our name all over this very forum as a sponsor, and people have never heard of us. That's a good thing to me. Means the hobby is alive and well! And people shop and look around and see things they haven't seen before. Makes me happy when people have no idea who we are. Makes me happy when people do.

-Bob