R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DuraTrax Evader EXT2 body exchange any available?
Old 01-01-2012, 08:21 AM
gargoyle661
Tech Rookie

Questions?? DuraTrax Evader EXT2 body exchange any available?

First of all Happy new Year! I used to be a an rc fanatic. back when I was young. All of the terminology has changed. WOW My children now older decided to get me back into the hobby, so they got me an entry level truck with the capability of being upgraded for xmas. I am still waiting for it to come in the mail. But my problem lies in the body. its ugly! it reminds me of a tyco rc. The colors remind me of a nightmare 60's flashback. The shape of it reminds me also of a carved pill. Unrealistic bumpers. Not to knock it down but the older version was better. Undr the hood I have no complaints. But the body? PLEASE HELP! LOL
I wanted to get a different lexan body that was a little wider to hide the wheels a little more. Nothing serious but I just wanted to make it more personalized for me. I was looking at the blazer and cherokee body for it but the wheel base is to long. Then I noticed that the 1/18 body are almost to the specifications. Has anyone changed the body? or does anyone know of any that will fit? If you have any pics I would love to see them. I can never leave well enough alone.