Thread: Xray T3 2012
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 11:06 AM
EAMotorsports
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by artwork
Are you cyber-stalking me...?

So far I am liking the car, but it still has a long way to go setup wise. Box stock setup is good for hot lap, but being consistent with it is hard. I wanted to baseline my setup in the Xray setup database before posting my setup progression. I spent some serious time at the track recently and am making big strides in the right direction.

I am pretty much anti-whatever I am not running at the time ...I have owned and raced a lot of touring cars (afraid to admit how many) in my time so I have experience with almost all of them in one way or another. I can honestly run whatever I want, and had an itch for something different. The Xray 2012 got a lot right over the previous cars and drew me into trying it out. I am not sure it is better then the 417 but it is different. I am still enjoying the car and am fine tuning the setup for my liking. Time will tell...
You didnt think the stock setup was easy to drive? Holy cow....I thought it was easier to drive than my snowbirds car from last year. LMK what you learn....I havent really been able to make mine a ton faster over the stock setup.

EA