R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fix revo or buy a new monster truck opinion's needed =)
Old 12-26-2011, 05:18 AM
Red Sand
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wolf16731
In the end, the nitro vs electric debate will never stop. Each has its own trade-offs that make both highly desirable for what we do. I am just one of those guys who appreciates what both have the capabilities to do and I have a ball enjoying both of them for my entertainment.
+1

Very well said - thanks.

Sometimes there are those who fail to at least recognize that each has pros & cons.

After being completely away from nitro for many years, I just bought my first nitro engine last week (for an airplane) and I'm looking forward to cranking it up soon.

Hey, we do this stuff for fun. Losing that point of view makes the hobby meaningless, wasting time and money, the obstacles and setbacks begin to overshadow the enjoyment. That's not good.

About a month ago I created a fun meter which clearly indicates I'm winning. Maybe it's not calibrated perfectly but it shows some of y'all need to hurry up, put the pedal to the metal and catch up with me.