R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SXX Comp and TC Version 2
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 10:06 AM
taz00
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by king revo
i have the sxx V2 comp, and it keeps stopping on me.. i run it a few times and it shuts off but blinks with yellow and red flashing lights,. the motor is new and esc has like an hour on it.. i run 2s lipo and cutoff on esc is set for that,i have regular program not the new version.. i ran this a few times in my tt and it was perfect,i put it in my 4x4 sc and i have this problem.. when it shuts off i can turn it off then back on and it works temporarily till this happens again. i hope its a setting because i have a race today,it has to be something silly because its all new. it also does this this with multiple lipos,but it might run longer with some than others
Check your drivetrain. I had this problem with my xray T3 and it turned out to be a driveshaft bearing that was about to go. It would put enough stress on the motor to shut down when pushing hard with low wind motors (4.0T) but it would work fine with higher wind motors (13.5T). I replaced that bearing and everything was ok after that.