R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 12-21-2011, 03:03 AM
COBRARACING
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ysyracing
Hello, I need your help to solve a problem.
The problem arrives when to too different ESC, HW XERUN-120A-1S-SD (V2.1) and SP GT2.1 ProStock, I tried to change the SW. Both had the SW 211Stock and I have changed by the SW 205Mod using the Link Application SW from HW V1.64 and the Advanced Professional LCD Program Box of HW.
It seems that it is correctly updated then I disconnect the ESC, I disconnect the LCD from the computer and I connect again the ESC to check with the LCD that the parameters have been correctly loaded.
Here starts the problem. The LCD is connected but it doesn’t detect any SW of the ESC and the ESC starts to emit green flashes each 1 second with intervals of 2 seconds.
I connect the LCD to the computer and start the Link Application and it not connect with the ESC Electro. It recognises the LCD and I can update it without problem.

Thank you for your help.
JoseLu

Thanks for your fast reply Angelo and olly986.
Angelo, the answer for your question is, no.
My doubt is, Why has ocurred when I has used one ESC XERUN-120A-1S-SD (V2.1) with Advanced Professional LCD Program Box of HW and Link Application SW from HW V1.64?
What have I done wrong?

Thank´s you for your help,
JoseLu
You havent done anything wrong thats for sure it's just sometimes flash memory does that it loses its factory settings it could be heat it could have been anything even a corrupt file so it could be anything .It does need to come back to factory to be re programmed .