R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Race Ready Kyosho 7.5
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 09:02 AM
dgrobe2112
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default Race Ready Kyosho 7.5

This buggy is the Kyosho 7.5, almost K3. has all the option parts, reason for selling, season is over.. got a 777 for next season. here is what it comes with

Full racers edge kit, shock towers, everything..
Lunsford Titanium turnbuckles all around
Kanai 3 chassis, with regular scratches on the bottom
Full stainless steel screws throughout the car
full k3 arms all around, K3 steering ackerman, K3 servo saver and ball bearing steering.
tons of spare parts, almost enough for another car including couple sets of arms, turnbuckles, hingepins, diff housings, shock towers, radio tray, toeblocks, everything.. almost a complete car..
Fioroni anti squat plate set, new.. except for the 2 degree plate which is in the car now..
I just put in new AVID RC bearings, a couple weekends ago.. still got the stock ones.. will send as well.. can be cleaned im sure..

The car is in pristeen shape, i will go through the car before selling, and replace any worn parts, i will change oils and everything in the car. It has a great setup on the car.. only changes i make is mainly tires at the track.. the setup on this car is golden..

I take great pride in this car, its in wonderful shape, and i always go through the car and clean it after each race weekend..redo the fluids, and oils before each big race.. which comes out to about every month.. and is due right now.. I will be taking the car apart this week.. to rebuild it.. and redo it.

I got tons of pics.. email me at [email protected] for pics, and any questions you have. I will provide buyer with tracking number, and if you want, through email, i will give you my phone number so we can discuss over the phone.

I accept paypal, taking offers on this buggy, no lowballers please, this is a race car.

I will also include a RB WS7II motor with this car for extra, if it is wanted.. there will be no electronics included, except for 1 rechargable revceiver pack. you will need to put your electonics in the car.

Thanks
Daniel
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	racers edge2.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	44360