R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 09:11 AM
hopsing
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)

Originally Posted by BIGTIME
Car was really good at WC but I have a slight on power push. I started with 2,2 insert in the front hub then switched to the 3,1 front hub insert which I think would of got rid of the on power push but when I tried that set up the wheel rubs on the screw that keeps the hinge pin in place at full through... Did I do something wrong? HELP
Are you talking about the trailing insert for the axle? The stock set up is set with the full 4mm of trailing and the hub pushed all the way forward in the arm (4mm behind the hub). At that point the wheel is VERY close to rubbing the screw (close enough that if you push on the wheel you can get to rub). The only way it could rub more from this point would be if you move the hub back in the arm and left the trailing at 4mm.

What tires are you running at West Coast? Gold barcode fronts are the ticket if you arent running them yet. Also, when I ran my car there, running a shorty pack in the forward position was HUGE in getting the car to steer through the corner better on power..... and I was still running the STOCK springs the car comes with.