R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 06:21 PM
mattwoodcraft
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Solara
Can't read your file...can't open using MS Office 2010 saying some error in the contend file....
It is absolutely NOT TRUE to not using TURBO at all.......it is depends on the size of the track and layout. We had track that has no advantage if using turbo and we had great success using high BOOST and little turbo but there is not true that it is the way to go for all BOOST application.
Let me know your setup and your motor setup...as well as the track you are going to use it on and I can think of some suggestion...
Thats why we gave up on the boost STOCK...it is really a pain in the butt class and it burnt motor left and right, no matter how to setup....
hello

thanks for your reply
i have the GT2.0 pro and i have also purchased a the 2.1 pro stock to try as well when it arrives to see if there is any difference.
i do not have LPF as you mentioned earlier, the reason why i have ordered the 2.1 pro is i see that all stock racers are using these and not the GT 2.0 pro when i first bought this speedy i had every intension in running Mod but i have been away from TC for a while and wanted to get my eye and set up back in. now is good just lacking the top end by at least 2 car lengths by the end of the straight.

this is my set up and the track we race at here
just wanted to bounce some ideas of you just to see what you think , i do agree that boosted stock can be a difficult class to set up for as you say now that you guys in the US only run non boosted now ?
i am happy now that i do not blow motors as i was doing at least 3 a meet my MMM has now had at least 20 packs through it

our track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3why7...layer_embedded

thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
17.5 MMM 18-12-11.pdf (103.8 KB, 150 views)