R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - first buggy for racing, your suggestions?
Old 12-19-2011, 11:59 AM
ScottyM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Piva
Why doesn't people ever think about LOSI. Seriously they are lightyears past every other buggy exept probably the (I seriously can't think of any car that's as good overall). Just sayin n I don't really want any hard time saying this but iv owned ae tamiya mp9, overall working on a LOSI is 10 times easier, I never have to worry ever about breaking anything other then shock bottoms wich can b fixed with the tlr upgraded bottoms, my drivetrain rolls better covered in mud then a freshly cleaned ae car, call me a fan boy if u like but I know b4 I switched to losi I was a hater cause everyone had one, then I got lucky to score a sponsorship n still wasn't happy to switch but logically couldn't pass it up, now I'm saying strait up I'd buy this brand full price b4 going any other way even if I had a deal, there honestly perfect for ppl like me who barely check nuts n bolts during the day. My opinion is get a losi, every gallon of use do maintenance n don't worry about a thing cause they're the beeeest

Not a fanboy
I would disagree that the Losi is better then other buggies available.. If you mean the RTR then yes, but the car itself is just as good or bad as the guy driving it..