R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Tommy Kraimer!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 06:27 AM
Tommy Kraimer
Suspended

Originally Posted by Zaner24
I want to thank Mr. Kraimer for the opportunity to run this car in the USA. If any of the US Guys are running the car and have problems, please find me either by e-mail or pm, or if I'm at your track come on over if you have any questions or concerns. I'm here to help Tommy help you!

Tommy- I opened the box and literally cried. It's such a simple and yet complex design, but makes so much sense. I wonder why other companies haven't thought of this yet! The metal used is so pure. The carbon is so stiff. The TKX-10 Deck and TKx-10 Spool would make any CAD designer jealous. No wonder why you're so good!

I quit my job so I can be just like you. I'm going to build this car today, and get ready for the first track test tomorrow after mentally preparing all night. I may need sports psychology to handle how fast I'm going to be!!!!1
Glad to have you on board. it has been a long and tiring process to get this kit done and out to some drivers for testing. I am glad to hear that you are impressed with all the design innovations can't wait for your first team report!