R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RCshox products and services
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 07:47 AM
MantisWorx
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by maddysdaddy
I can see you've put out some good stuff, I wasn't doubting you. Just truly curious as to how the spurs hold up, but 6weeks is pretty darn good. I'm lucky to drive once a week, so I'm thinking it'd be much longer for me. Too bad you're dangling the carrot right before Xmas, but I do see me ordering one after the holidays...
Keep up the good work!
no worries man, i didnt take it that way!!

More on this later but RCshox DOMINATES that houston Toys for Tots event!!! 150 entires 40 in SC. i Tq'd 2w mod buggy, Q2 in SC and i won the A in SC! Sym won the B main ,bumped to the A and pulled out a 5th! sour diesel got into the B main (big props to Brian, he got it together and put together some good runs, proud of ya man!!) Jason too, he is quietly sneaking up to the top of the SC group!
RCshox piston equipped vehicles Tq'd and/or won the majority of the classes, its fast becoming clear that if you are not running them your going to have a HARD time keeping up!! i will post a video later of my 2w buggy main, you can plainly see how much better my car looks than everyone else!