R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T3 2011
Thread: Xray T3 2011
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 08:58 AM
Xpress
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mera'din
Took some quick pics of my setup and then redid the setup nce again, making sure all links are the same, servo is 90 degrees at center, etc...

I was able to get it with 27 points left to right and required about 30 points of subtrim. You'll notice I have the servo arm mounted a little off center but the hole I am using is 90 degrees.

On my T3'10, the endpoints are within 6 points of each other.
I posted this in Paul's thread....

"You just need to adjust the sub-trim and link length to make the end point values equal. If you have a higher endpoint value turning right shorten the link and adjust the sub-trim so the vehicle tracks straight. If you have a higher endpoint value turning left lengthen the link and re adjust subtrim so the vehicle tracks straight. It takes a little time to get right, but it all centers around having the proper angle between the servo saver arm and angle and length of the link connecting to the bellcrank."

You don't want the ball stud on the servo saver directly above the servo output. You need a 90 degree angle between the link and the servo output shaft/ballstud line.