R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Paul Lemieux, RC America/MOTIV/Gravity RC
Old 12-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Paul L
Gravity RC

Originally Posted by KWT-NITRO
hey paul,

how you doing buddy,

few questions herem

1- how high do you mount your body ??

2- i see many cars with different types of screws, some steel and some aluminum and some titanium!!! when to use what and where?? my car has the stock screws!!! what shall i change??

3-for big outdoor tracks, you still run 40% expo on TH and 20-25% on Steering??

cheers buddy

Ali

Hi Ali. Im well!, hope all is good with you also!

The body height depends on the tech rule, i will run it as low as possible, and if their is no tech i will lower it untill i see the tires rubbing a little bit in the front wheel wells then i will raise it 1mm.

I think that you are fine with stock screws, TI or aluminum screws in the front of the car could give you a hair more steering but i never really worry about it. a stock car now days is normally under weight so i dont think it is a huge deal to have light screws.

I still use 20--35% steering expo but i no longer use that much throttle expo. the power seems more smooth with the recent speedo se ups. normally i use 10-20% throttle expo in modified.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Drillit
The "Drew-n-Paul" show at TZII Xray Challenge= Priceless!!!!

from yer #1 northwest stalker, the t-bar guy. oh, n Russ was bummed to miss it

Good Show!
Hey Tilly, was a great race. Ill look im my basement for those TBar parts. Im sure that we can find someone with what you need. Im sure ill see you guys again soon!