Great Shop

Old 07-08-2011, 03:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Great Shop

Nice shop and cool guys, arrived in NV from the Philippines and drove over 700 miles from Henderson NV to Ukiah Ca store... all worth it...guys at the store were very entertaining and im happy with my hara d8 purchase.

Who owns the black Ford Truck parked outside? damn cool looks like a crawler hahaha...

Store recommended.

Thanks again,
geoff
Old 07-10-2011, 10:23 PM
RCTech Advertiser

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by elkapitan
Nice shop and cool guys, arrived in NV from the Philippines and drove over 700 miles from Henderson NV to Ukiah Ca store... all worth it...guys at the store were very entertaining and im happy with my hara d8 purchase.

Who owns the black Ford Truck parked outside? damn cool looks like a crawler hahaha...

Store recommended.

Thanks again,
geoff
Thank you Geoff! Was great having you guys come by! Maybe next time you guys can come on a race weekend and race with us! PS the Ford is mine. Yeah I like crawlers too...lol