Wiki Posts
Search

Kinda disapointed with slow shipping..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)
Default Kinda disapointed with slow shipping..

Normally im not one to complain, but i ordered several things through several different vendors on the same day, and even later..and have received them all already..

Order was placed on the 21st before Noon, and i still havent received it yet.

Couple this with the rather high shipping costs, over 20 dollars, im not not very happy..

the blitz ESE i ordered from shortcoursehobbys on the 24th, arrived here today, and the shipping was 7 dollars!?
Old 12-31-2010, 11:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Same here. First order was OK with 1 backorder (still waiting over 3 months to date), 2nd order everything was backordered (2+ months and waiting). I must say I'm a little dissapointed, had I known parts were out of stock I never would have ordered.

I do have to thank Corey over there. He has kept me up to date and shipped a couple items out that were on backorder. Hopefully the rest will come soon or I'll have to be forced to cancel the remaining parts.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:37 PM
RCTech Advertiser

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Konich
Same here. First order was OK with 1 backorder (still waiting over 3 months to date), 2nd order everything was backordered (2+ months and waiting). I must say I'm a little dissapointed, had I known parts were out of stock I never would have ordered.

I do have to thank Corey over there. He has kept me up to date and shipped a couple items out that were on backorder. Hopefully the rest will come soon or I'll have to be forced to cancel the remaining parts.

Really sorry about the back orders. We are at the mercy of our supplier, sometimes it does take way too long, months and I agree with your frustration 100% So just let us know and we can for sure refund you on that back order item. Not I am not saying that we have never dropped the ball ourselves and overlooked something. So please just drop us a line, or Email and I would be glad to double check. Thank you and Happy New Year! Corey
Old 12-31-2010, 09:27 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby
Really sorry about the back orders. We are at the mercy of our supplier, sometimes it does take way too long, months and I agree with your frustration 100% So just let us know and we can for sure refund you on that back order item. Not I am not saying that we have never dropped the ball ourselves and overlooked something. So please just drop us a line, or Email and I would be glad to double check. Thank you and Happy New Year! Corey
Np corey, shit happens, i totally understand that..the shipping thing on my end just upset me a bit, i ended up buying a sc10 that was in stock at the shop just to put a truck together for a class, the one from you is still sealed lol, going to its new owner tomorrow!
Old 12-30-2011, 06:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Rpp has always shipped very quickly if possible. Not 2 hours after I place an order i get a tracking number and have the items at at my doorstep a couple days later. One of the fastest shippers IMO. Why not just call/email rpp and ask whats goin on if your upset you didnt get something on time? Now tower and amain on the other hand, they are hit and miss for me. Some times they ship same day and other times it has taken 3 days to ship.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:34 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

ive never had a problem with rpp. ive delt with corey and deana both thru emails and over the phone. both were very pleasant to deal with. the only real problem i had was when i ordered a part that i didnt know was on back order which they cancled the part and refunded me my $ the next day because the accounting people had left for the day but like i said that was my fault for not checking the part