Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Commercial/Retail Forums > RPP Hobby
RPP Their service rocks >

RPP Their service rocks

RPP Their service rocks

Old 04-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Default RPP Their service rocks

Anyone needing fast service and good pricing should look into using RPP Hobby. I have used them on several occasions and think they are hard to beat on pricing and shipping. Thanks, for the great service.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Placed 2 orders in the last 2 weeks for crawler parts. You guys always ship very fast.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:19 PM
RCTech Advertiser

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thank you Scattman Appriciate the feedback
Old 07-27-2010, 06:01 AM
Tech Adept

Maybe I was unlucky but I ordered Tekin RS pro + hotwire with express shipping to slovakia (3-5days). It was ordered 7 days ago without reply. On friday you told that it still wasnt shipped because address of paypal account and address of receiver doesnt correspond. I ordered it as express because this sathurday I have a race and most likely I wont receive package so I have to buy brushed motor because mine had burned. Im really dissapointed.
Order number 19417
Old 07-27-2010, 06:11 AM
Tech Adept

EDIT:This could be deleted. Caused by lagg
Old 08-21-2010, 01:09 AM
pdx
Tech Apprentice

i have to give a thank you to RPP Hobby.

i am new to the RC hobby and had lots of questions about a purchase of a team associated RC10 B4.1 brushless buggy. what i thought i needed and what i actually needed were two different things. i spoke to a representative named Corey on the phone and we also exchanged emails. when my order was finalized i ended up with a better battery and charger for my car for less money and higher quality than i originally planned.

after the order went from processing to shipped, it was only a matter of a few days until my buggy, battery and charger were at my door.

their customer service extended beyond just selling me a box of stuff. it was advice, and helping me get the right thing so i would be happy with my purchase.

words can't adequately express the appreciation for the hard work (even after hours from home) and patience shown to a new hobbyist. i can't imagine all the calls & emails they process on a daily basis. even with that kind of work load, i was made to feel like my order was important.

in a competitive world, RPP Hobbies, and Corey in particular, stand head and shoulders above the crowd.

i plan on ordering items from them again in the future.

thanks again,

frank b.
hillsboro oregon
Old 09-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Smile

As the thread states RPPHobby service rocks. I ordered a Losi 1/10 Night Crawler RTR from them on the 14th of Sept. 2010 received it on the 16th of Sept 2010. I was able to track it thru FEDEX's tracking system. To the crew of RPP Hobby Thank You. Your prices and shipping it out so quickly. It sure beats the United States Post Office where you might or might not be able to track anything. Again Thank You for the outstanding service.
bens170
Old 09-24-2010, 10:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

x1,000,000

RPP has the greatest customer service every, Joe, Corey, and the rest of the crew do an incredible job, and their prices are generally cheaper than other stores. I've spent 1,000's at rpp through out the years, countless orders, and never once have had a complaint.

Once again, thanks for the great service! I ordered my xr10, wheels, and a bunch of other misc stuff last wednesday, came home from work friday shocked to see it all there. Keep up the good work!
Old 09-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I got my durango parts today! Very fast shipping, professional service and they have definately earned another loyal customer.

Thanks again Joe!