Search
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jsapata

GTX3 ESC doesn't see channel 2?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default GTX3 ESC doesn't see channel 2?

All, looking for some help but think maybe I've got an issue with a new GTX3/GTX3R radio/receiver. I purchased two of these at the same time. One is working fine. The second one was installed but ran into this issue:

Plugging the ESC into channel 2, the ESC beeps (TBLE-02S) repeatedly and flashes green, there is no throttle even after trying to calibrate.

I read on another thread to try plugging ESC into channel 1. In this case it starts like normal, beeps twice then stops, and I get wheels spinning when I steer. So channel 1 seems to work.

I believe channel two is showing transmitter not turned on alarm. But with servo in channel 1 and ESC in 2 I get the alarm, no throttle, but steering works.

Bad transmitter?
Bad receiver?

Tomorrow I might try binding my other receiver to this transmitter and see if the proble follows the receiver or transmitter.
Kipper likes this.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Given those systems are known for more than occasionally coming with a bad rx, that's where I'd start.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:28 AM
Tech Rookie

I have the the exact same problem. Just received my GTX3 radio with GTX3R receiver. Channel 2 not seems to be working. With the HK GT2R everything is fine.
I also put the ESC in Channel 1. Same thing, wheels are spinning when steering. I'm curious to know what's the matter.
Greetings from Germany
Old 11-13-2017, 09:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Kipper
I have the the exact same problem. Just received my GTX3 radio with GTX3R receiver. Channel 2 not seems to be working. With the HK GT2R everything is fine.
I also put the ESC in Channel 1. Same thing, wheels are spinning when steering. I'm curious to know what's the matter.
Greetings from Germany
Kipper - I know this was 2 months ago but I finally got around to replacing the receiver. Purchased a few of the Hobby King GT2R receivers. Worked as should.

Looks like receiver that came with transmitter was bad.