Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
Question about x-rings >

Question about x-rings

Question about x-rings

Old 07-29-2015, 03:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Question about x-rings

Where do you put the xrings? Do you replace them with o-rings and the spacer and stuff in the bottom if the shocks? I have a b5m. Thanks
Old 07-29-2015, 03:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 170 (100%+)

Before this gets closed i'll help you out. They replace the red orings in the bottom of the shock. That is all they replace. You build it exactly the same with the black spacers but instead of using red orings you use the clear xrings. Follow along in the manual...if you don't have a manual you can get it from www.rc10.com

Any other questions you can ask in the B5m thread here: http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...or-thread.html
Old 07-29-2015, 04:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Matt Trimmings
Before this gets closed i'll help you out. They replace the red orings in the bottom of the shock. That is all they replace. You build it exactly the same with the black spacers but instead of using red orings you use the clear xrings. Follow along in the manual...if you don't have a manual you can get it from www.rc10.com

Any other questions you can ask in the B5m thread here: http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...or-thread.html
Thank you
Old 08-26-2015, 09:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Apparently the hot tip is to use Traxxas O/X-rings instead of the Associated ones, so try those out and same a bunch of $$$!