Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
Sprint 2 touring help!?!? >

Sprint 2 touring help!?!?

Sprint 2 touring help!?!?

Old 02-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Sprint 2 touring help!?!?

hi i am new to rc 1/10 touring and i am trying to set up my sprint 2 to race at my local rc club at logan city RC club i need to know what would be a good gear combo for this set up. I am currently running the hobbywing 9t-3650s-4300kv ezrun system with a 87 pinion and 21 spur with 4000mah 7.4v duel sky lipo's i have also locked the front diff and have done most of the mods that Marv has posted on this website. any info would be great! was looking into buying a Schumacher down the track if i get into it more.
Attached Thumbnails Sprint 2 touring help!?!?-logan-rc-track.jpg   Sprint 2 touring help!?!?-image.jpg   Sprint 2 touring help!?!?-image-2-.jpg   Sprint 2 touring help!?!?-image-1-.jpg  
Old 02-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

That is going to depend on the track I would ask some of the locals where to start.
On page 26 of your manual If this is the car you have it will show you the best gear ratio for your motor http://www.hpiracing.com/graphics/instr/pdf/106159.pdf
You also have to see if your club will allow that motor and ESC to race.