Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
HPI PULSE Custom Mods >

HPI PULSE Custom Mods

HPI PULSE Custom Mods

Old 09-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation HPI PULSE Custom Mods

So i just recently purchased a new HPI Pulse 4.6 and I bought a couple fuel line filters and extra gear. But my main concern was what kind of cool mods or hop ups can I use on these cars that are from different brands that would be compatible with this buggy such as shocks or LED head lights, air filter, and car touring style bodies that fit on a buggy, etc. Any advise or recomendations are greatly appreciated. I would like to stat also that this is my first Nitro R/C and that i am very excited to jump into it hardcore and want to be involved in communities around my area.

In short i wanna beef it up to be strudy and cool looking. I will be mostly driving it on hard top or flat dirt roads and occasionall jumping it once I am comfortable with its handling.

thanks post pictures if yall have some