Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
What cars does everyone have? which ones are the go? >

What cars does everyone have? which ones are the go?

What cars does everyone have? which ones are the go?

Old 08-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Tech Rookie

I love my hpi blitz ftw. It can take a lick and keep on ticking lol.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Tech Addict

I like it when really old posts come up I feel I have to read through them
Old 08-29-2011, 03:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by myclod View Post
LOOK...one thing NO one has mentioned here....you need to get one you can EASILY get parts for at your LOCAL hobbystore, if you can't get parts EASILY it's not really worth having, just like a Ferrari, it might be fast BUT it not exactly to get parts for when it breaks
Easy Fix ..... Buy 2 kits..... now I release you from buying second rate kits because you think you need parts availability. You are now free to race the best. You're welcome

On a more serious note I'm not all for the buy what's available thing.... it takes the fun out of researching what is out there and knowing what you want and why you want it... Not that I don't like the kits that have the big time parts availability it's just that in order for those companies to get to that point they needed people to take an interest in the company and push to get those parts put in their local shops. If everyone bought off parts availability alone we would have two companies, traxxas for the bashers and losi for the racers (IMO). Support a company because you like their customer support or engineering or something that matters more then just the hobby shop has a horizon hobbies account and has to have 10 billion traxxas spur gears on hand at any given moment... If you believe in the company you'll find a way to race their product (Buy 2 like I did!)... and it works great specially since JQ The CAR suspension arms are interchangeable left to right!