Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
1/10th Scale E-Revo or Alternative >

1/10th Scale E-Revo or Alternative

1/10th Scale E-Revo or Alternative

Old 05-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Having owned both & went from an E-Revo to Vorza I'd definitely go w/the Vorza any day of the week..........hands down!! Better quality, well built & a hell of basher & racer, very fast all the time even on 4s, I found 5s was the sweet spot & 6s was just ridiculously too fast to handle, I used to a series connectors & 2 lipos fit just fine in the tray, the parts are readily available & cheap too. I loved my Vorza while I had it, never had anything negative to say about it, I used to jump it about 20ft off some dirt jumps & it never broke once!!! You'll love it & the motor sounds cool too, has a distinct sound than others do from what I remember. The E-Revo was fast but I couldn't do half the stuff I did w/it that I would do w/the Vorza, just felt cheaply built & easily breakable, it did handle good but I spent more time in the garage fixing it than outside havin' fun w/it. G/L w/ur decision & I know you'll be all smiles laughing like a little girl w/the Vorza!!!