Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
"Best" Tamiya chassis? and other Q's >

"Best" Tamiya chassis? and other Q's

"Best" Tamiya chassis? and other Q's

Old 02-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Post ok

Thanks for the advice. The only problem is that my boyfriend says that he is going to help me set-up my car but he is just taking too long. I didn't even think of asking them. Thanks for all the help
Old 02-14-2005, 04:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Angry NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!

Do you know how to adjust your ride height? There are these 10mm droop screws in each of the suspension arms... you can use that to adjust the ride height of your chassis...
There's a reason they're called "Droop Screws" and not "Ride Height Screws". You use your shock preload adjusters to adjust ride height, and droop screws to adjust the down travel of the shocks/a-arms. Sorry for sounding crabby, but this is a HUGE mistake I see people make all the time.

Jesse's #1 Girl, talk with Kevin M, Troy Crabtree, or Dan Garber @ Burien. They are all quick and should help point you in the right direction.
Old 02-14-2005, 06:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Default thanks

I know all three of the guys very well. Kevein and I are friends and i just met Troy and Dan a little while ago. I will hvae them help me out instead. Thank you for getting the info straight.