Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree52Likes

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Tech Rookie

hey there i am new to the forum.. just picked up a ecx ruckus 4x4 and my son has a ecx stadium truck..

I have been out of the loop for around 20 years.. these things have come a long way..
Old 12-07-2014, 08:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ecx4x4
hey there i am new to the forum.. just picked up a ecx ruckus 4x4 and my son has a ecx stadium truck..

I have been out of the loop for around 20 years.. these things have come a long way..
yes it has!!! i am recently back into the hobby as well. used to race stadium trucks back when i was in high school. just got drug back in. currently have a sc10rs and a jq racing the "e" buggy. picked up a tekno sct410 that i will build next weekend. thinking about dropping the jq buggy and getting the tekno buggy now
Old 12-10-2014, 04:10 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Recently displaced new here

Hello all. I look forward to getting into this forum. I was a member of another forum that recently went offline (it should remain nameless). Glad to be able to learn from you all. Hopefully I can provide some help some others also.
Old 12-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi everyone, looking forward to getting help and giving some (if possible) to others also. I just ordered my 1st Nitro 1/8 buggy, with some 'experience' bashing around a TMaxx 2.5 about 6 years back.
Old 12-13-2014, 12:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Kinda thinking of getting back into every again

I am looking to get back into the rc hobby and looking for a good electric brushless off-road truck that would be durable but at the same time not too expensive I would prefer to buy used to save money any input would be very helpful.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:37 PM
Tech Rookie

I am new to this forum and I am getting back into bashing, after having been away from it for a few years. I just purchased a new Losi 5ive-T and it should be delivered sometime this week (Hopefully!). And I would welcome any and all comments/suggestions on breaking it in, care/maintenance, and hop-ups/up-grades. Thank you all in advance!
Old 12-17-2014, 03:46 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi people first time in this new hobbie and so far I love it as its great when you can rebuild your rc car with so many things.Cant wait to get to my hobby shop for more stuff
Old 12-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi I'm kinda new to this, never had any rc better than a tyco. I'm in the south jersey area and looking for something to bash with. I'm here to learn a couple of things from people who know a little more then me.
Old 12-27-2014, 06:32 AM
Tech Initiate

Hey, I'm new, my name rafał and I come from Poland. About this forum I learned from one of my friends. Over a year ago by friends who for many years playing with nitro rc models got infected with this hobby (my main hobbies is motorcycles) and bought a model nitro team associated rc8t rtr (model and manufacturer isn't most popular in poland). After many problems as it usually happens with amateur, regulations etc. in the end with the help of friends and information found on the forum but I was able to comprehend a little fun model. I hope that I can find here a lot of helpful information and good people which help me about nitro rc models.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hello,

I'am new on this site. And picked up the hobby again. I'm from the Netherlands and race with a 1/8th serpent 950 nitro. I hope i can learn something from this site. I'm racing with my 12 year old son on a track nearby (MACH).
With regards An RC fan.
Old 12-28-2014, 05:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey, new to the forum, and a new 350E owner... Lots of questions which I am waiting to appear in the forum.
Old 12-28-2014, 10:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Hi from Louisiana

Figured I would post in here first. I acquired a DuraTrax Thunder Quake from my father in law this weekend. It is one that he played with around the house. He took the engine off so he could convert it to a brushless motor. He never finished it so he said I could have it.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:10 PM
NCG
Tech Initiate

Hello,

I already made my first post, of course with doubts.

I'm not new at RC world, but I've been distant for a while (12 years). Now I'm rebuilding a model of 1996, kyosho Pure Ten MK1 (my first RC) and bought two new models, one Ansmann MadMonkey Brushless, more or less 1 year ago, and at christmas get one RB ONE V2 RTR, my first 1/8 scale.

Like I said I have many doubts, mainly at 1/8 scale and nitro engine.

Best Regards
Old 01-10-2015, 03:29 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi! I'm new to the hobby, sort of. The only experience I have is mucking about with a balsa wood cruise liner my Grandfather had built from scratch. He also built a scale Tiger Moth biplane that I will help my Father restore one day. It has probably not flown for 35 years, that's longer than I've been alive!

I will not be attempting anything from scratch, I'll try some kit cars first. Looking forward to the great advice from the good people on this forum.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:10 AM
Tech Adept

Hello
I'm stopping by to say hello and to wish everyone a wonderful day...... I am glad to be a member of this forum.... I am looking forward to chatting with you guys and learning new things about the hobby we've come to know and love so much.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.