Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
If your new and want to say hi, post it here >

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Like Tree31Likes

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Old 08-09-2019, 10:02 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Thanks for add

Raced over 20 years ago, going to retire soon and thought I would do it again. So much has changed!!! My predicament is there is a track in town 20 minutes away that seems to race 1/8. I am trying to get a very complete list of what they do race. This track races during spring and summer. Another track about an hour away race 1/10 during the fall and winter. Of course just starting i would rather have one car for all but then again I don't want to be the only one on the track. I am looking for advice even though I am waiting on all the facts to make my decision. I am leaning towards a 1/8 e buggy at this time and could use some suggestions.
Thanks
Old 08-09-2019, 08:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by roadrashracing View Post
If you are new to the hobby or new to the site and would like introduce yourself, post it here.
Hi all just finished registering and thought I would introduce myself and say hello, so hello.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Smile Hi there!

Hey y'all! I'm new to the site and just want to dive right in. I am in the Houston area and got introduced to RC culture because I am helping to produce a promotional video featuring an RC truck.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Howdy howdy

If you are new to the hobby or new to the site and would like introduce yourself, post it here.
Looking to get back into R/C racing for good after some hiatus on a few occasions. Hoping to get some info about Team Associated 1/10th electric and maybe offload a Slash Ive had for awhile but don's use anymore. Hope all is well with everyone!
Old 08-14-2019, 08:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello all,
Been bashing for a little of a year now and recently started to get into club racing. Been having a great time and looking to meet others drivers here.
Old 08-17-2019, 03:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Shane the newbie here

Hi members . Not the first forum Iíve been on but to be honest Iíve never made full use of forums . Time for me to admit that the older I get the less I realise I know 🙂 . Case in point , Iím not even sure what Iíve even just bought !! . If anyone could point me to the right forum Iíd like to post some pics cause Iím sure someone here will know . Anyway glad to be here and looking forward to a good education . 👍
Old 08-17-2019, 01:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey all, been lurking and reading for a while. Just a racer checking in.
Old 08-24-2019, 06:55 AM
Tech Rookie

Default New Addition

got back into the hobby recently and picked up a B6.1D and an unused B64D. I do have a factory sealed B64D if anyone is interested.
Old 08-29-2019, 09:12 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Greetings yall, just now getting into RC and got my first taste of racing. Officially hooked now and can't wait for more.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:27 AM
Tech Rookie

Default new member

I've frequented the forums for a long time just haven't joined in the convo.... Getting back into RC after a couple year hiatus. Just purchased a reflex 14t and have been enjoyin it! thought i'd say hi!
Old 09-15-2019, 02:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi all, new member here. I have been reading the forums for more than a year now, but finally also registered. I have been driving 4wd Short Course truck for about a year now, and even participating to local races. I started this hobby again after almost 30 years break in between, and it is as fun now when I'm older as it was back then as a young boy. It all started again when I bought a car for my son's birthday present This summer also picked up an 1/8 scale buggy and learning to drive with that as well.
Old 10-26-2019, 06:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi all, new here. Looking to search around and gain some knowledge on Touring Car on road info, I keep having a problem with moderators not approving my posts i'm assuming? Nothing i have tried to contribute has been unnecessary or off topic? Any help would be great, thank you.
Old 10-27-2019, 02:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, but not to RC. I am from good old Germany.
As my nick name says, my "main hobby" ist slot car racing. I just recently reactivated my old Kyosho optima mid custom from the early 90s and purchased a new Tamiya M-08 with a NSU TT body.
Already found some good tips in this community!

Best regards!
Mike
Old 10-28-2019, 04:22 AM
Tech Rookie

I have a question I did not find in the FAQ:

How many posts do I have to write until I can link the pics I already uploaded to my album?
Old 11-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by TheSlotracer View Post
I have a question I did not find in the FAQ:

How many posts do I have to write until I can link the pics I already uploaded to my album?
I'd like to know this also. I just signed up to share some pics and get some opinions on a new build. I get an error message that says I can't "link to external URL's until I have more posts" each time I try to insert a pic using the picture icon and selecting a pic from my phones gallery. Help?!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.