Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
If your new and want to say hi, post it here >

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Like Tree5Likes

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Old 03-28-2018, 03:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi guys just coming back to Rc after 10 years and was still green when I left. But since we've had a couple tracks open up and I'm jumping back in and to race this time!
Old 03-28-2018, 07:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Welcome back!!!! Have Fun!!!
Old 04-10-2018, 10:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey everyone! Mike here from Massachusetts, been out of the hobby for about 10 years and finally thinking about getting into racing instead of the old bashing.

I will be posting into the a couple subs regarding this and look forward to hearing from people!
Old 04-10-2018, 04:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Got my first rc grade car, the Traxxas rustler xl-5 , lots of fun and my backyard is perfect for it,
even with all the sticks and leaves on the ground it goes pretty fast.

Sticks have tried to get (and have been) jammed in the wheels a few times .
Nothing has broke so far.

First hobby stuff I got in the past was wasted, mostly because I was terrible at storing stuff.
(almost all of them got destroyed lol, and of course I didn't even try to fix them, but on the plus side I have left over dynam a-10 electronic parts)
Old 04-17-2018, 11:41 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi there, greetings from Switzerland. I'm back in the hobby after a break of a few years.
Old 04-24-2018, 07:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hey guys

Hey guys, I'm new here. I have some questions on modding a toy grade 6x6 truck, where would I post them?
Old 04-26-2018, 08:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Golem93 View Post
Hey guys, I'm new here. I have some questions on modding a toy grade 6x6 truck, where would I post them?
Do some searches on the forum and see if there are any existing discussions of what you have..
Old 04-26-2018, 09:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Do some searches on the forum and see if there are any existing discussions of what you have..
There isn't one for it, I haved searched many times. Closest one I have found is the SZJJX 4x4, but it's not really helpful for me
Old 04-27-2018, 06:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Golem93 View Post
There isn't one for it, I haved searched many times. Closest one I have found is the SZJJX 4x4, but it's not really helpful for me
I did some searches and I don't think you are going to find anything. You are likely either going to have to experiment for yourself, or just toss it to the side and get something that is better supported.
Old 04-27-2018, 06:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
I did some searches and I don't think you are going to find anything. You are likely either going to have to experiment for yourself, or just toss it to the side and get something that is better supported.
That is why I asked where to post it. Not if you could find anything on it. I knows there nothing for it, but I figured atleast someone would be able to answer some general rc knowledge questions. Im totally down to experiment on it myself, I was just hoping someone would be helpful enough to say where I could make a thread for it to ask the questions I have
Old 04-28-2018, 12:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

The forum is pretty simple to navigate. It's it's Electric and Offroad, that's where you post.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello... Got back in RC by buying my 10yr old twin boys RC trucks.. Now I got an itch and bought a traxxas and redcat shredder for myself. Kraton is on my radar now.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:13 AM
Tech Rookie

hey everyone, recently got into the hobby for the first time. Currently have a Traxxas E-Revo and a ECX Ruckus 2wd with a Castle Sidewinder 3 setup
Old 05-21-2018, 08:48 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking NEWBIE

Hey everyone, I am new here and really don't know much but I found an rc car at a thrift store and it looks like it might be something special. Maybe someone can help me out. Anyways, glad to be here and hope to learn a lot.
Old 06-02-2018, 12:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Kyosho inferno gt2 nitro

Hi, my name is Joe. I haven't had an r/c car in about 20 yrs. I just purchased a new kyosho inferno gt2 nitro. I also purchased alot of the parts to upgrade the car. I'm trying to find out how to lock the diff or if any company sells a spool for the gt2. Any help with this matter would be appreciated Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service