Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
If your new and want to say hi, post it here >

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Like Tree12Likes

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Old 06-30-2017, 05:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey everyone, new guy here from middle Georgia.

Picked up a Losi Ten MT after quite a bit of research and wanting a RTR. Ran it today for the first time running 2S 5200mah 50C and I have to say I am quite impressed with it. I have heard of guys running 3S in this truck and I can't imagine needing to go much faster lol.

Anyway I will be browsing the forum quite a bit, I know this truck isn't all that popular but I will contribute where I can.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:10 AM
Tech Rookie

Default new to rc tech

Been out of rc for a while, thought maybe I should do something with all the stuff I have accumulated. I have an old 2.5 tmaxx, extended chassis, hyper 21 motor that I would like to upgrade motor on. Looking for suggestions
Old 08-04-2017, 01:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Many Years off, started with a Tamiya Hot Shot, followed by a JRX-2, Schumacher Cat XLS, JRX-T, then took a few years off.

Came back years later with an HPI Nitro RS4 Losi XXX-CR, XXX-4, and XXX-S (Ya, I'm pretty much a Team Losi guy I guess haha)

Probably won't be racing any more, looking at getting a Crawler/Basher, hopefully something that can do a bit of both.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi from Norway ai have a cr01 unimog so is yousd fore competition and toring
Old 10-06-2017, 12:11 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi, i'm new here. Realized this seemed to be the spot for 4 wheeled RC's so joined up.

Got back into hobby about two years ago mainly due to my (now) 5 year old son. We are having a blast, and i'm hooked now. Recently got into nitro for first time and enjoying that - the smell, noise, tuning, and blowing peoples mind when they see one for the first time.

Cars - Ofna Ultra, nitro Sport, Animus, Plasma Edge, Tamiya Dump Truck, Rustler, Summit 1/16, Hornet, Redcat Blackout, Smarttech 1/10 road (incoming)
Old 10-10-2017, 08:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hello

Like the post says, I'm new and want to say HI. I've only had an RC car (4 now) since Spring. Planning to give Legends a try in a week or 2 when the season starts locally. Hoping its easier than it looks.
Old 10-21-2017, 04:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Howdy! New to R/C, been reading quite a bit. I am active on many firearms boards and wanted a hobby that I thought was going to not be as expensive. How wrong I was. Looking forward to some good builds in the future.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:28 AM
Tech Rookie

Just wanted to say hi guys new at all this stuff
Old 11-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Tech Rookie

New to the forum! Not new to RC. I started with a e-revo and an X-ray T2 and expanded to Crawling a few months ago. Now my Team Associated PROSC will be here tomorrow.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum but not new to R/C. I've been in the hobby for 5 years and joined to share my projects I've been working on. I'm hoping I can help out a lot of people on the forums, the community for R/C and everyone's willingness to help is one of the things that really sets it apart from other hobbies in my opinion.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:19 AM
Tech Rookie

hey, my name is Christophe , i am from Belgium i hope you al can read the things i will post because my english is not so good but i have some questions that i like to ask in the forums and i hope to learn some things from te forums , i have a yokomo bd7 2015 13,5t and yokomo bd7 2016 17.5t
EbbTide likes this.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Default New here

Hello everyone I am new to the forums, I Race dirt oval, as well as own a dirt oval track! Then in the winter months I'm into scale semi trucks.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Welcome ALL !!!
seeing new people getting into (or back into) the hobby is so cool !

flying takes up most of my R/C time but i started with a Tamiya buggy and have always had some sort of car or truck , buggy etc at the ready .. now that Cristmas 2017 is just a couple weeks away and it is getting cold ..i do my typical transition too "E" buggies and trucks.
I love the TLR and Associated 1/10th Buggy and ST stuff although i should cut a lot of it ,,if not all of it loose , as i just don't get the time to race .
I like to build , restore and tinker with any Tamiya , vintage , Re-re or modern.
thinking of ordering a CR-01 Unimog ..but they are just about out of stock all over , with the exception of Japan .
CR or CC-01 ..not certain what i want
Old 12-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Whats up?

Hey guys, I'm a total noob to the RC world but not new to racing. Picked up a used LSR XXX SCT a couple of weeks ago for a winter hobby. The ultimate goal would be to be able to compete at the local track and make some new friends. Looking forward to learning all I can. Jeff
Old 12-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default New to rc

Hi everybody. I'm new to the hobby. Been into cars for a long time and have wanted an RC car since I was a kid. Finally it was time to build one! Ended up getting a Tamiya XV-01 Long Damper Spec and started my build. Hopefully I can find some good spots around Los Angeles for my rally car... If not I have a long driveway. Hahaha

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service