Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
If your new and want to say hi, post it here >

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Like Tree52Likes

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Old 01-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by superspeed
LOL, what a newbie, how long have you been to r/c ? Tuning options on Traxxas cars are limited. Expand your horizon man, try different brand and build kits. These days, no one build anymore, such a shame.
if I start racing I will but my tracks an hour half away soo I just bash, I don't have time for complicated stuff soo I like em cause there simple..
Old 01-30-2013, 07:48 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by i like lamp
if I start racing I will but my tracks an hour half away soo I just bash, I don't have time for complicated stuff soo I like em cause there simple..
traxxas rc cars are
tunable with money an proline chassis lol, Iv been into rc fer like 2 years, 2 all aluminum mini revos 2 all rpm mni revo, slash 2wd, bandit, rustler, gravedigger, nitro rail the old black thunder..
Old 01-31-2013, 12:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi,I',m billy bones,um brand new around here,I run three traxxas 2wd slash trucks,
with either the velineon systems,or the cc3800kv 4 pole's,depending on what um doing,tho not brand new to the hobby,certainly new to this forum.
So Hello Again!
Old 01-31-2013, 12:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Even tho I'm looking into a T-SCTE,I cant say I agree 100% with traxxas not being very tunable. For the price I think their one of the best values out there.
But i want to get into the 4x4 seen,and the losi T-SCTE looks like a nice way to start. I always said I wouldn't race in 4x4 class,because the trucks are so easy to control.
But with all the power options out now,even the 4x4's can be quite a challenge, now i am getting more and more interested,but I still like to build my own truck,from the first, to the last screw and nut.
In my opinion there's no better way to run the truck you want on the track,when you know every screw and nut in it.
Originally Posted by i like lamp
traxxas rc cars are
tunable with money an proline chassis lol, Iv been into rc fer like 2 years, 2 all aluminum mini revos 2 all rpm mni revo, slash 2wd, bandit, rustler, gravedigger, nitro rail the old black thunder..
Old 01-31-2013, 04:06 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by billy bones
Even tho I'm looking into a T-SCTE,I cant say I agree 100% with traxxas not being very tunable. For the price I think their one of the best values out there.
But i want to get into the 4x4 seen,and the losi T-SCTE looks like a nice way to start. I always said I wouldn't race in 4x4 class,because the trucks are so easy to control.
But with all the power options out now,even the 4x4's can be quite a challenge, now i am getting more and more interested,but I still like to build my own truck,from the first, to the last screw and nut.
In my opinion there's no better way to run the truck you want on the track,when you know every screw and nut in it.
that's awesome man im looking to convert a 4x4 stampede to a rustler 4x4 an have some fun with tht... never ran a ful size truck 4x4
Old 02-05-2013, 03:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Hello, I'm new in this forum, I'm Italian, my name is roberto, I rcs model since 1997 currently own a mugen mbx6r in the future I would like to buy a hot bodies D812
Old 02-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Hey guys, my name is Luke. I am new to this forum, but not to RC, and I would like to say hello.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Default hey everyone

My name is Kelvin and i just recently purchased 2 traxxas rustlers. I live in sicily italy on a military base. Ive been here a year and havent seen anyone else over here into this hobby. Since theres no track me and my son just bash the cars. I built a 2 1/2 foot launch ramp that is crazy fun to launch the cars, but this breaks parts a lot. So far i have bent every stock shock in the rear, broke the rear shock towers and the rear gear housing where the arm connects. Well i hope to get some good advice and meet some good people on here. If anyone just wants to talk rc, hit me up, im really enjoying these toys.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi there, Sir Davies here, just got into the rc craze. I just bought myself a MJX F-645 helicopter and a HSP 1/10th Brontosaurus RTR Monstor truck. Now I have questions concerning this these two models.
First the helicopter:
How do I setup the swashplate settings so that the heli does not sway left or right during take off? Is there any video on youtube which could help me out?

Next the truck:
How do I pair the rc transmitter to the trucks receiver? I had tried different ways of my own and I think that I might have messed up the esc. If thats the case is there any way to reset it?

I hope you masters of the rc world could lend a new padavan like me some help. Thank you and may the force be with you...
Old 02-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sir Davies
Hi there, Sir Davies here, just got into the rc craze. I just bought myself a MJX F-645 helicopter and a HSP 1/10th Brontosaurus RTR Monstor truck. Now I have questions concerning this these two models.
First the helicopter:
How do I setup the swashplate settings so that the heli does not sway left or right during take off? Is there any video on youtube which could help me out?

Next the truck:
How do I pair the rc transmitter to the trucks receiver? I had tried different ways of my own and I think that I might have messed up the esc. If thats the case is there any way to reset it?

I hope you masters of the rc world could lend a new padavan like me some help. Thank you and may the force be with you...
Anyway welcome to the hobby.$$$$$$$

Last edited by Big Trol; 02-17-2013 at 10:59 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Tech Rookie

hello everyone
im a newbie at this in general (rc and forums) so excuse me if i sound silly with some questions.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey there, my name is Zach and I have been in and out of R/C for a while now. Looking to get into a 4x4 SC but am trying to find the right fit...
Old 02-19-2013, 12:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Default NOOBY

Gday. Just new to rc cars havent had one for a good 20 years. Long time between i guess. GOT A FEW QUESTIONS i need answering and i got smashed by one bloke who thought he was special or something.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:31 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi, am new to all this going to open a thread cause I need major help with a classic rc car I have been given and it need rebuilt any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Old 02-19-2013, 02:26 PM
Tech Rookie

I'm new here as well, great forum.

I've had a 25 year break from R/C - last thing I drove was a Kyosho Optima back in the 1980's......

Recently bought a Losi 22 (RTR) so all this talk of Lipos and sensored brushless motors is like another language.......but I'm learning fast!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.